Participation in surveys
- How can I take part in the surveys?
Simply register with the Opinea Panel and check your emails regularly. If a survey fits your profile you will receive an invitation via email. By keeping your profile up to date you’ll have more chances of being solicited for online surveys.
- How often will I be invited to take part in surveys?
It depends entirely on your profile but you won’t receive more than 2 invitations per month.
- How long do the online surveys take, on average?
On average a survey takes between 5 and 30 minutes. We do everything possible to make the surveys as short and as straightforward as possible.
- Will the Opinea Panel try to sell me something?
No. The Opinea Panel will never try to sell you anything, nor will we send you unsolicited mail from our partners.
- How long do I have to complete the survey?
Usually you need to reply within 3 to 10 days. The email inviting you to take part in the survey will give you more precise details. A reminder email will be sent to you several days after the initial invitation email.
- Will the Opinea Panel or one of their partners have access to my answers?
There is never a direct link between your personal details (name, address) and your survey answers. We have the same agreements with our partners.